The Mini Crosser M2 is based on the proven M1. Although the M2 offers the same facilities and equipment as the M1, the information system on the M2 provides a whole range of new and innovative possibilities. The clear colour display provides easy and intuitive information. The M2 differs from its predecessor as it has more powerful electronics, and a new information system with a bright colour display. As it is controlled by a light sensor, the colour display is easy to read, even in direct sunlight. The main screen is very comprehensive and contains a lot of information such as date, time, temperature, kilometres/miles covered, current speed and battery status.
Mini Crosser M-model 3-wheeler
The Mini Crosser M series is the strongest and most comfortable electric scooter on the market by miles. Its powerful motor and unique suspension are packaged in a highly elegant design. Mini Crosser represents Danish workmanship and quality at its best. A Mini Crosser
comes with many nice touches and unique customisation options.
Our wide range of seats and accessories can meet every requirement; for example, seats are available in widths of 34-70 cm. The brochure shows the most popular equipment. If there is something you cannot see here, please get in touch - we are bound to find the solution. The
Mini Crosser M-model is constructed for people up to 175 kg. The M-model 3-wheeler is suitable for driving inside stores and shops, due to the nimble turning radius of 134 cm.
The Mini Crosser 3-wheeler is classified as a Class C vehicle in accordance with the European classification of electric scooters.
Complies with the Medical Device Directive 93/42/ECC. The Mini Crosser is made in accordance with the harmonised standard EN 12184 - Electrically powered wheelchairs, Mini Crossers and their chargers. The product has undergone a risk assessment in accordance with the harmonised standard DS/EN ISO 14971:2007-04-10 2. Edition - Medical devices - Application of risk management to medical devices.
Technical specification 3-Wheeler
• Transport height without seat - 69 cm
• Length - 134 cm
• With anti-tip wheels - 142 cm
• Width, without seat and other accessories - 68 cm
• Ground clearance - 11 cm
• Turning circle / radius 268 cm / 134 cm
• Weight without seat and batteries 115 kg
• Speed - 10, 13 and 15 km/h
• (Maximum speed depends on the law in your country)
• Seats from 34 to 70 cm
(For additional technical information, please refer to the user guide)
• Springs - a unique, adjustable rear suspension.
• Wheels - optional as puncture proof.
• Range - different battery covers and battery options, range up to 70 km with 94 Ah batteries.
• Seat tube - seat height adjustable without tools.
• Tail lights and turn signals (light-emitting diodes - LEDs)