Top quality on 4 wheels
Danish workmanship, The highest quality in the industry. Super-comfortable suspension. Extremely powerful and reliable. Long life. Wide range of accessories. Crash test completed successfully. Guaranteed supply of spare parts for at least 10 years. Suitable for all climates. Environmentally friendly. Optional special coating on request. TÜV approved. ABE type approved for Germany.
Mini Crosser X-model 4-wheeler
The Mini Crosser X series is the strongest and most comfortable electric scooter on the market by miles. Its powerful motor and unique suspension are packaged in a highly elegant design. Mini Crosser represents Danish workmanship and quality at its best. A Mini Crosser comes with many nice touches and unique customisation options.
Our wide range of seats and accessories can meet every requirement - for example, seats are available in widths of 34-70 cm. This brochure shows the most popular equipment. If there is something you cannot see here, please get in touch - we are bound to find the solution. The Mini Crosser X-model is constructed for people up to 175 kg. The X-model HD version can accept a weight of up to 250 kg but comes only in the 10 km/h version.
The Mini Crosser 4-wheeler is classified as a Class C vehicle in accordance with the European classification of electric scooters.
Complies with the Medical Device Directive 93/42/ECC. The Mini Crosser is made in accordance with the harmonised standard EN 12184 - Electrically powered wheelchairs, Mini Crossers and their chargers.
The product has undergone a risk assessment in accordance with the harmonised standard DS/EN ISO 14971: 2012-12-21 6th edition Medical Devices – Application risk management on medical devices.
Technical specification 4-Wheeler
• Transport height without seat - 69 cm
• Overall length - 140 cm
• With anti-tip wheels - 148 cm
• Total width, without seat and other accessories - 68 cm
• Step height - 11 cm
• Turning circle / radius 330 cm / 165 cm
• 3-point turning circle / radius 190 cm / 95 cm
• Weight without seat and batteries 124 kg
• Speed - 10, 13 and 15 km / h (Max speed is dependent on the country-specific regulations)
• Braking distance 2.0 / 2.8 / 3.5 meters.
• Front / rear light - LED - 560 lumens front.
• Seat width from 35 to 70 cm. (Further technical data are included in the instructions for use)
• Suspension - unique, adjustable rear suspension.
• Single front suspension.
• Tires - optionally puncture-proof
• Range - various battery covers or battery options, Range up to 70 km with 94 Ah batteries.
• Seat tube - seat height adjustable without tools.
• Angle Adjustment Light Front.