The Mini Crosser with Cabin is spacious and quiet, and offers great views out of the large windows. The large doors make it easy to move in and out of the Cabin. The door handle is large, making it easy to open the door. The door is lockable. With the auxiliary heater (accessory), the driver can easily set the temperature by a digital indicator. The doors are easy to open. The cable to open the door can be moved in all directions.
Mini Crosser X-model Cabin 4-wheeler
The 4-wheeler X-models and XJ-versions are available with a Cabin. With the Cabin, you are always warm and dry throughout the year. It protects you from the elements. The Cabin comes with an optional heater, so even in wintertime, you can enjoy driving outside. As standard, the Cabin is equipped with electric wiper and washer. The windows of the side doors are openable so you can enjoy the fresh air. The doors are lockable. The Cabin is particularly suitable for people with impaired lung function and respiratory problems. The Mini Crosser Cabin is characterised by ample space and low noise level. Due to the large windows, the user can enjoy the views. The Cabin can also be equipped with a back camera (accessory) for a better view when driving backwards. In summertime, the doors can be taken off and stored. The large front and back windows have scratchproof safety glass.
Technical specification Cabin 4-Wheeler
• Height - 161.5 cm
• Overall length - 161 cm
• With anti-tip wheels - 161 cm
• Overall width, without accessories - 76 cm
• Overall width, with mirror - 105 cm
• Step height - 11 cm
• Turning circle / radius 330 cm / 165 cm
• 3-point turning circle / radius 190 cm / 95 cm
• Weight, including 56 Ah batteries, 45 cm ERGO2 seat: 243 kg
• Speed - 10, 13 and 15 km / h (maximum speed allowed depends on country specific regulations)
• Braking distance 2.0 / 2.8 / 3.5 meters
• Front / rear light - LED - 560 lumens front.
• Seat width from 35 to 50 cm