The Mini Crosser X2 is based on the proven X1. Although the X2 offers the same facilities and equipment as the X1, the information system on the X2 provides a whole range of new and innovative possibilities. The clear colour display provides easy and intuitive information. The X2 differs from its predecessor as it has more powerful electronics, and a new information system with a bright colour display. As it is controlled by a light sensor, the colour display is easy to read, even in direct sunlight. The main screen is very comprehensive and contains a lot of information such as date, time, temperature, kilometres/miles covered, current speed and battery status.
Best on three wheels
Danish workmanship. The highest quality in the industry. High comfort suspension. Particularly strong and reliable. Long service life. Wide range of accessories. Crash tested. Supply of spare parts guaranteed for at least 10 years. Fit for all climates. Environmentally friendly. Customised paintwork possible TüV approved. ABE type approved for Germany.
Mini Crosser X-model 3-wheeler
The Mini Crosser X series is the strongest and most comfortable electric scooter on the market by miles. Its powerful motor and unique suspension are packaged in a highly elegant design. Mini Crosser represents Danish workmanship and quality at its best. A Mini Crosser comes with many nice touches and unique customisation options.
Our wide range of seats and accessories can meet every requirement for example, seats are available in widths of 34-70 cm. This brochure shows the most popular equipment. If there is something you cannot see here, please get in touch - we are bound to find the solution. The Mini Crosser X-model is constructed for people up to 175 kg. The X-model 3-wheeler is suitable for driving inside stores and shops, due to the nimble turning radius of 134 cm.
The Mini Crosser 3-wheeler is classified as a Class C vehicle in accordance with the European classification of electric scooters. Complies with the Medical Device Directive 93/42/ECC.
The Mini Crosser is made in accordance with the harmonised standard EN 12184 - Electrically powered wheelchairs, Mini Crossers and their chargers.
The product has undergone a risk assessment in accordance with the harmonised standard DS/EN ISO 14971: 2012-12-21 6th edition Medical Devices – Application risk management on medical devices.
Technical specification 3-Wheeler
• Transport height without seat - 69 cm
• Overall length - 134 cm
• With anti-tip wheels - 142 cm
• Total width, without seat and other accessories - 68 cm
• Step height - 11 cm
• Turning circle / radius 265 cm / 132.5 cm
• 3-point turning circle / radius 170 cm / 85 cm
• Weight without seat and batteries 115 kg
• Speed - 10, 13 and 15 km/h (Max speed is dependent on the country-specific regulations)
• Braking distance 2.0 / 2.8 / 3.5 meters.
• Front / rear light - LED - 560 lumens front.
• Seat width from 35 to 70 cm. (Further technical data are included in the instructions for use)
• Suspension - unique, adjustable rear suspension.
• Tires - optionally puncture-proof.
• Range - various battery covers or battery options, Range up to 70 km with 94 Ah batteries.
• Seat tube - seat height adjustable without tools.
• Angle Adjustment Light Front.